SCRUB DUB DUB GOAT IN A TUB
How can you not reblog a soapy baby goat
Guys I just wanna put down some cute things I’ve experienced with baby goats, while my grandparent raised them:
They were allowed in the house and quickly picked up how to alert grandma when they needed to go outside, by racing eachother to the back door.
They love couches, anything that they can climb or bounce/jump on. They even got up onto the tv at one point.
They will bond with their main-provider like toddlers to a mother. The two goats that my grandma took care of would follow her around the house like duckies and even cry for her if she left them alone for too long.
They practice head butting!! But they’re so small that they’ll start stompin’ and revvin’ up if they see you have a foot propped up, and they’ll charge the bottom of your foot! Their little heads fits perfectly into the soles of your feet, like a baseball into a catchers mitt.
I miss them. 10/10 would raise a baby goat.
There needs to be a bar or club or something that when you walk in there’s a rack of different color wristbands with words like “I looking for-“
- no one
So that everyone would know who’s looking for who.
"Hey that girl is cute. And her wristband says she’s also looking for a girl. Sweet!”
"He’s cute, but his wristband says girls. Oh well."
you are the future
my favorite method of studying is crying a little and hoping for the best right before the test
- his ridiculous amount of talent and versatility as an actor
- how lovely, patient and kind he is towards fans
- his laugh has a tendency to become hilariously and adorably musical
- he has a really nice smile
- he has a really nice face in general
- he’s approachable and friendly
- he giggles a lot
- he’s frequently incapable of keeping still in interviews and it’s very entertaining
- he thanked his mum and dad in his acceptance speech at the BAFTA’s
- this is reaction to being told he’s handsome:
- he used to work in a supermarket and now he’s a BAFTA, IFTA and Olivier winning actor
- the dancing in the crown jewels scene of The Reichenbach Fall was his idea
- his favourite phrase in interviews is ‘yeah yeah yeah yeah’ x infinity
- he sends really sweet thoughtful responses back to fanmail
- he made his normal tie into a bowtie for the BAFTA’s
- when people compliment him his first reaction tends to be to turn the compliment back on them and downplay his own role
- he supports young actors through mentoring schemes
- he’s artistic and originally won an art scholarship before pursuing acting
as if he wasn’t already talented enough
- he’s very humble and often seems surprised that people admire him so much
- he’s incredibly generous and giving and never misses an opportunity to thank people for their support
Never forget that you are the protagonist of your own story
and the antagonist of someone else’s!
And a possible love interest in some other peoples! 0u0
This might just be the single most inspiration thing I have ever seen on the internet.
“do your homework”
“clean your room”
“hang out with your friends”
“Stop posting this gif every week”
HIS NAME IS GEORGE PERCY
HIS NAME IS GEORGE PERCY
HIS NAME IS GEORGE FUCKING PERCY
Don’t ever say George fucking Percy again pls
^ OH MY GOD